Concert For Cash 2011

WHAT:4th Annual Concert For Cash with The Hollyfelds and Hillbilly Inferno
WHEN: Saturday, January 22, 2011
WHERE: The Oriental Theater (http://www.theorientaltheater.com/)
4334 West 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80212
WHO: The Hollyfelds with Hillbilly Inferno
WHY: To raise money for programs at The Children’s Hospital
TICKETS
: $35.00 VIP Patron Party / $20.00 General Admission(doors open GA at 7:15 pm),

available by calling 303-550-4310,

at the door

or online at

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135951



Or purchase directly online at:


Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St Pattys Day

So, being Irish and always loving St Patricks Day I would like to extend a Happy Day and all of you who read the blog. We spent the weekend avoiding Denver Parade and parties and skied. and Camped in the Van at the Basin(yes it was cold, but not that cold) and had dinner with an old friend Todd, who made us laugh and laugh and laugh. It made me realise that seeing old friends have a way of putting time into perspective. I am so impatient to have our house FULL of babies...and yet it's not and we are waiting. But seeing an old friend made me realise that time is just what it is, time. and that I am enduring the grief and sorrow and heartache and sadness and yet page and I can still have so much hope for the future together as Parents. We know they are coming...just not when.
So raise your glasses please: to old friends, new friends, hearts full of love and the laughter that brings us together.

To my brave son, my Irish Blessing.
All my love,
Cash's mommy

No comments: