Concert For Cash 2011

WHAT:4th Annual Concert For Cash with The Hollyfelds and Hillbilly Inferno
WHEN: Saturday, January 22, 2011
WHERE: The Oriental Theater (http://www.theorientaltheater.com/)
4334 West 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80212
WHO: The Hollyfelds with Hillbilly Inferno
WHY: To raise money for programs at The Children’s Hospital
TICKETS
: $35.00 VIP Patron Party / $20.00 General Admission(doors open GA at 7:15 pm),

available by calling 303-550-4310,

at the door

or online at

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135951



Or purchase directly online at:


Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

So it's Father's Day today. Though we survived it last year it feels like this is one of the last big holidays we need to make it through in this first year since Cash's passing. All week, I've been feeling incredibly grateful that I'm Cash's father. I've seen foxes and different signs that Cash truly is zipping around watching over me. I can't wait for him to come back to me. I need him. I need him, I need him. I know I'm a dad, but I just want to change some diapers, and snuggle, and play, and read stories. I love you Cashie, and I hope that when you come back you're ready for all the super fun things we're gonna do.

Happy Father's Day everyone and thanks to everyone who has called and lent some support. I truly appreciate it.

No comments: