Concert For Cash 2011

WHAT:4th Annual Concert For Cash with The Hollyfelds and Hillbilly Inferno
WHEN: Saturday, January 22, 2011
WHERE: The Oriental Theater (http://www.theorientaltheater.com/)
4334 West 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80212
WHO: The Hollyfelds with Hillbilly Inferno
WHY: To raise money for programs at The Children’s Hospital
TICKETS
: $35.00 VIP Patron Party / $20.00 General Admission(doors open GA at 7:15 pm),

available by calling 303-550-4310,

at the door

or online at

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135951



Or purchase directly online at:


Monday, September 8, 2008

gratitude

You know, I still have grief attatches and miss Cashie so very much. Today was one of those days. It's just cold and damp out, not typical Colorado weather at all. I just miss my Son.
We spent the weekend with friends at a wonderful wedding and all the kids were there.
I didn't realize how much I need our friends....I miss them and they just want page and I to be happy. I has made me stop, take a minute and say I am very grateful for all our Friends who just love us.

On the Adoption front: We have put in for TWINS!!!!!!! YEEHAW! Why not I say, fill up our we any house with messes and diapers, and bottles, and toys. TWINS!!!!!

Cash joined me on my morning run today...just hanging on my shoulders, snuggling his Mommy. I feel so lucky that he stays with us . I am not sure if other people in our situation would feel their kids too. I hope so for them. He's a great running partner. He seems to really like Justin Timberlake songs:)))

Love to all and my Super Hero kid,
Cashies Mommy

No comments: