Concert For Cash 2011

WHAT:4th Annual Concert For Cash with The Hollyfelds and Hillbilly Inferno
WHEN: Saturday, January 22, 2011
WHERE: The Oriental Theater (http://www.theorientaltheater.com/)
4334 West 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80212
WHO: The Hollyfelds with Hillbilly Inferno
WHY: To raise money for programs at The Children’s Hospital
TICKETS
: $35.00 VIP Patron Party / $20.00 General Admission(doors open GA at 7:15 pm),

available by calling 303-550-4310,

at the door

or online at

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135951



Or purchase directly online at:


Sunday, September 9, 2007

beach time in Humarock




ellen and I at Cash's Cairn-left
mom and me on the beach-right
Hi all,


This past Labor Day weekend Page and I went to stay with my cousin Ellen at her home in Mass.


We laughed, cried, shared, enjoyed the company of family that we haven't seen in years. It's hard to describe how much it meant to me to be there, flown in by my Aunt and Uncle to just be taken care of. My Mom, Stepdad, Aunt, sister, cousins cousins cousins, uncle, family!!!!!!!!
It was such a generous gift of love, caring, family. We were surrounded by love, smiles, conversations about everything.
This beach is one of my favorite places on Earth. It's where I spent time with my Grandmother, it's where Page and I went to help us heal.


My cousin Ellen and her kids, Jecca and Luke and their kids: Declan, Elle, Boston, Luke, and Shia....plus a bunch of other folks built a Cairn for Cash at the opening to the beach steps at Ellen's House.


We have placed some of Cash's ashes there. At my favorite place, my favorite beach, to be close to Ellen and bring her company and Cash's magic.


The tears flow so much. Some days are ok, some are really hard.


I miss Cashie so much.




PLease keep your prayers up for baby Kai.




And thank you for all the Benefit Concert/Silent Auction items:




Please send them to us at :




2205 Jay Street


Edgewater, CO 80214




You are all a great help to Page and I. PLease know we love everyone of you......even if I can't always answer my phone.


xoxo,


Cash's Mommy


No comments: