Concert For Cash 2011

WHAT:4th Annual Concert For Cash with The Hollyfelds and Hillbilly Inferno
WHEN: Saturday, January 22, 2011
WHERE: The Oriental Theater (http://www.theorientaltheater.com/)
4334 West 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80212
WHO: The Hollyfelds with Hillbilly Inferno
WHY: To raise money for programs at The Children’s Hospital
TICKETS
: $35.00 VIP Patron Party / $20.00 General Admission(doors open GA at 7:15 pm),

available by calling 303-550-4310,

at the door

or online at

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135951



Or purchase directly online at:


Friday, September 21, 2007

Strength

Teri and I have been friends for a long time, a long time. We have been through a lot and it seems that anything we go through brings us closer, hence the reason she is my best friend. I want Teri to know how much I appreciate her friendship, her love, her ideas, her strength and all that she is. I admire that she gets up in the morning and has the courage to go through the day. I admire that she is taking such a tragedy, as Cash's death is, and moving on with such strength and drive to make her world better. Teri never stops, she never has, yet now, she is so much wiser than I have ever known her to be. Whenever I am with her, I am inspired to do more, to experience more and it seems even more apparent now, in the wake of her loss. Thank-you Teri for keeping going and for showing me your incredible determination. You should be proud of yourself, as I know all of your friends and relatives are. You show us to go on, to grow and to live, even through incredible sadness. I love you Teri. Thank-you for being my very best friend. Love, Tam

No comments: