Concert For Cash 2011

WHAT:4th Annual Concert For Cash with The Hollyfelds and Hillbilly Inferno
WHEN: Saturday, January 22, 2011
WHERE: The Oriental Theater (http://www.theorientaltheater.com/)
4334 West 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80212
WHO: The Hollyfelds with Hillbilly Inferno
WHY: To raise money for programs at The Children’s Hospital
TICKETS
: $35.00 VIP Patron Party / $20.00 General Admission(doors open GA at 7:15 pm),

available by calling 303-550-4310,

at the door

or online at

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135951



Or purchase directly online at:


Sunday, February 17, 2008

moxie 4.0

so, i turned 40 last Sunday with my family in New England. tyler, our nephew who is 3, nicknamed me Moxie, after my Cash Necklace. I am hopeful that my 40's will bring joy and laughter and family into my life. I trust that it will, I just need to keep my feet pointed in the direction I want to go. You know, so uch has happened this past year with Cash....and I still cry at the drop of a hat because I miss my baby so damn much. He came to me in a dream this Am, he was healthy and Page was with us. I rarely have dreams that I remember but this was vivid and clear.....and I know his soul is doing well. hjat a powerhouse. You just never know what life is going to throw at you and I just need to stay balanced so I don't topple over.

So, Happy Birthday to me.. here's a bit of amazing news:
The Benefit Concert raised over $36, 000.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you to all who helps, donated, bought tix, told friends about it, stood by our sides as we walk thru this journey................we hope for a beautiful garden.

Cash's Mommy

1 comment:

splindholm said...

Happy Birthday Teri! And congratulations on beating the $10000 goal of the benefit by 360%!!! wow! - stacy lindholm