Concert For Cash 2011

WHAT:4th Annual Concert For Cash with The Hollyfelds and Hillbilly Inferno
WHEN: Saturday, January 22, 2011
WHERE: The Oriental Theater (http://www.theorientaltheater.com/)
4334 West 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80212
WHO: The Hollyfelds with Hillbilly Inferno
WHY: To raise money for programs at The Children’s Hospital
TICKETS
: $35.00 VIP Patron Party / $20.00 General Admission(doors open GA at 7:15 pm),

available by calling 303-550-4310,

at the door

or online at

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135951



Or purchase directly online at:


Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Flying Angel

Well, Page and I are filling the time between now and May 14th with Work work work and running and skiing. It's been a hard time and we know there are loads of you all out there praying for us. We feel it. We both are taking May 14th off to be together and maybe sit in the garden space at Children's and start the design...maybe go for a hike at one our favorite hikes that we did when Cashie was still just inside my tummy.
We are moving ahead with our Adoption process for our Chinese daughter. It's a very long process but that seems ok for right now.
So Mother's day is Sunday....what am i to do? well, I signed up to run the Title Nine event in Boulder on Mother's day. I had signed up to do it last year with Cashie in a jogger, but the day after we bought the jogger....we ended up at Children's. So this year I am running it with Cash on my tshirt and on my shoulders. tell me that's not a powerful Mother's day. it amazes my the strength of the human spirit and the love my kid pours out to me even in his Spirit form. I feel him there all the time....sometimes on my shoulders sometimes on my chest...just hanging on.
I miss him so yet i know deep in my soul that he is coming back to me.
I just need to be less scared and trust that I can do this, I have the skills, I am a freakin' GREAT mommy. He is on his way back...just cruising the cosmos...helping out others where needed. I think Cashie hangs out with his 2 grandmothers a bunch too. I love that.

I love you my flying angel.
Cash's Mommy

No comments: