Concert For Cash 2011

WHAT:4th Annual Concert For Cash with The Hollyfelds and Hillbilly Inferno
WHEN: Saturday, January 22, 2011
WHERE: The Oriental Theater (http://www.theorientaltheater.com/)
4334 West 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80212
WHO: The Hollyfelds with Hillbilly Inferno
WHY: To raise money for programs at The Children’s Hospital
TICKETS
: $35.00 VIP Patron Party / $20.00 General Admission(doors open GA at 7:15 pm),

available by calling 303-550-4310,

at the door

or online at

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135951



Or purchase directly online at:


Thursday, May 15, 2008

May 15th

How the heck did we make it a year? I have no idea, all the love and support from all of you. the emails and calls just poured in the past week and over the Mother's Day weekend. Both page and I feel the love. Thank you for the basket of flowers on our doorstep-God father Jason. I am touched that all of you are pulling for us. it's all cashie's strength and example. I must keep going, I must get out of bed.....
You know the scary part now is : how do we do this again?' how do we try for a biological baby....when the odds are not guaranteed. I think I am just doubting that we will be OK, and I have been reading more about other people with SMA type 1 Children. The similarities are astounding.

On May 14th Page and I took the day off to go to The Cash's Healing Garden site at Children's to talk about the design we want to do. You know the garden site has a great view of the Mountains. it's really a great place already. I can't wait to get started.
Than we drove to The Garden of The Gods in Colorado Springs and took the dogs for a Hike. I think I just needed to get out of Denver and the house for that day...and be on a mini vacation for everything and just celebrate Cashie...hiking. It's a really pretty place.

I don't know how different i feel today, a bit freer..if that's a word. I know we are going to be OK. I know we will have healthy babies, I just don't know when.
Thank you all for the love. it has meant the world to me.
I love you my Cashie.
Cash's Mommy

No comments: