Concert For Cash 2011

WHAT:4th Annual Concert For Cash with The Hollyfelds and Hillbilly Inferno
WHEN: Saturday, January 22, 2011
WHERE: The Oriental Theater (http://www.theorientaltheater.com/)
4334 West 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80212
WHO: The Hollyfelds with Hillbilly Inferno
WHY: To raise money for programs at The Children’s Hospital
TICKETS
: $35.00 VIP Patron Party / $20.00 General Admission(doors open GA at 7:15 pm),

available by calling 303-550-4310,

at the door

or online at

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135951



Or purchase directly online at:


Thursday, August 16, 2007

3 months

Hi all,
It has been heartwarming to say the very least that so many people are out there in the world , cheering us on, watching out for Page and I, celebrating Cash's Spirit. This morning Page came home from the gym to find the most beautiful card in our mailbox. It was from our neighbor Marc. It's hard to even describe how touching it was. Like the street just got a bit safer . I have felt odd at times walking the dogs around our little neighborhood. I used to walk almost daily with Cash all over.I have felt like there's this Scarlet letter on me: the woman who lost her child. But now I know it's probably in my head.

One of my Clients/friends called me today to say he was watching a Red Fox out his window. I love that.

There has been a shift in my heart. I cry a lot still, and probably always will. But something is different. There is a lightness too. I actually felt happiness yesterday. and today. It's weird to feel two things at once. I feel that sometimes Page , Cash and I need to wear Super Hero Capes to pretend to be strong. So if you see me driving around with a red cape on, that's why. Pretending to be strong that day.

Team Cash photos needed. Please send them in.

Benefit Concert for the Memorial Garden Fund:
Page and I are in the beginning stages of planning a Benefit Concert to raise $ for the Memorial Garden Fund. There will be a lot to do and we will need a bunch of help. If you are interested in helping: just let us know. We are hoping to have it in Mid January 2008 in Denver. It's a great thing to put our energy into right now.

It was 3 months on Tuesday. I miss my son so very much.
Love to all of you from my heart,
Cash's Mommy

No comments: