Concert For Cash 2011

WHAT:4th Annual Concert For Cash with The Hollyfelds and Hillbilly Inferno
WHEN: Saturday, January 22, 2011
WHERE: The Oriental Theater (http://www.theorientaltheater.com/)
4334 West 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80212
WHO: The Hollyfelds with Hillbilly Inferno
WHY: To raise money for programs at The Children’s Hospital
TICKETS
: $35.00 VIP Patron Party / $20.00 General Admission(doors open GA at 7:15 pm),

available by calling 303-550-4310,

at the door

or online at

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135951



Or purchase directly online at:


Sunday, August 12, 2007

Memorial Garden Fund update from Holly Anderson




These are a few oics of our life right now. The purple pepper is one of Page's creations from the vegtable garden. The other pic is a side shot of our yard.
Many of you have asked what is the status on the Garden for Cash at the New Children's Hospital. Well, here is the latest info we have .Please keep us in your prayers. We need them.Thank you all for keep reading the blog. Everytime I speak to someone who recalls a post I /page has written it makes me feel less alone in the world. Thank you so much for taking the time to check in with us and how we are doing.


Page and I went to Edgewater Heritage Days festival last night....to see a band, have a beer. To be distracted. I haven't seen the fox in a few days but I have seen a bunch of redheaded baby boys or litttle boys. I just miss him so much and I think of how truly sich he was and what Page , Cash and I went thru in the hospital. He was just So sick. I pray for healthy children to be in our future.


I am scared.


PLease pray for us.




xoxox Cash's Mommy




Hello Tes and Page~
I am thrilled to let you know that we have received 9 new gifts in this past week, and even more thrilled to tell you that Cash's account has a total of $17,531! I will continue to send weekly updates to you on the ever so growing total. Page, please know we received the stock transfer gift on Monday. And Tes, we received a sweet card from Brenda and Joseph Scanlon and family. It is truly a pleasure to be working with you and I look forward to what the future will bring.

As far as the next steps that are to happen regarding the garden. I don't want to hold you off any longer, but the truth is, I just don't think we can have further discussions until the move to the new hospital has happened. The project is on time, however everyone is still scrambling to get 4 months of transition discussions and details ironed out before the doors to open on October 1st. I think this will be a good plan to wait so we can have all the right people paying attention and focused. I promise I will not let this fall through the cracks.

And finally, I will be sending you information regarding the names of friends and family who have sent in gifts soon. Our processing department runs the list once per month. As always, please do not hesitate to call or email me with any questions, concerns or the need for information.

Warm regards,
Holly

No comments: