Concert For Cash 2011

WHAT:4th Annual Concert For Cash with The Hollyfelds and Hillbilly Inferno
WHEN: Saturday, January 22, 2011
WHERE: The Oriental Theater (http://www.theorientaltheater.com/)
4334 West 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80212
WHO: The Hollyfelds with Hillbilly Inferno
WHY: To raise money for programs at The Children’s Hospital
TICKETS
: $35.00 VIP Patron Party / $20.00 General Admission(doors open GA at 7:15 pm),

available by calling 303-550-4310,

at the door

or online at

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135951



Or purchase directly online at:


Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hi

Well, we met with EDAW(Landscape Architechs that are designing The Children's Hospital) and Holly Anderson today about the Garden. To be blunt: it's going to be quite the process but Page and I knew this going into this. it's not like I can drive to the Plant Nursery and buy plants and pop them in the ground......there are lots of meetings, etc that will have to happen to see this thru.
We Will keep you updated as soon as we know more. Hopefully we will have our Fundraising goal soon.....

Personally: I --was having a hard time today, this week...really questioning it all. The whys, the Why us...and then something snapped n me tonight as I was running w/the dogs. I feel like I snapped out of the funk, at least for a while. Hope is back.
You know, I also picked my guitar back up, a little music therapy for my soul. Sometimes I think : will I ever really learn to strum? will I find songs I can play and sing with?
These are the questions I have tonight. not bad for a grieving Mommy. I'll take this over crying a hyperventilating any day!!

Good nite all

Proudly, so proud of my kid, I mean what a friggin' Rock Star to come, be with us, be so damn cute, get to know us even with a terminal disease. I am not sure if I could be that brave. could you?
Cash Rocks!!!!!!!!!
Cash's Mommy

No comments: