Concert For Cash 2011

WHAT:4th Annual Concert For Cash with The Hollyfelds and Hillbilly Inferno
WHEN: Saturday, January 22, 2011
WHERE: The Oriental Theater (http://www.theorientaltheater.com/)
4334 West 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80212
WHO: The Hollyfelds with Hillbilly Inferno
WHY: To raise money for programs at The Children’s Hospital
TICKETS
: $35.00 VIP Patron Party / $20.00 General Admission(doors open GA at 7:15 pm),

available by calling 303-550-4310,

at the door

or online at

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135951



Or purchase directly online at:


Saturday, November 10, 2007

Work To Do

Hi. I'm writing this note so that it's out there in the universe and not just rattling around in my body and spirit. Most people have asked how I am doing and my standard response is that "I'm doing fine". To be completely honest, some day's I am doing fine, but there's a lot of them when I'm really not. I'm trying to figure out what happened, why this has happened to me and my family, I'm trying to pull the pieces together when it feels like everything has fallen apart and I'm trying not to be upset that I'm in this position at all. And the toughest part is that I've got to get this outta me so that I don't feel like a victim and that I got ripped off. Just making it through the day isn't enough. Cash wouldn't be proud of his dad feeling and acting like a victm. So I'm using this forum to put it out to the universe that these are a some of the emotions I've been feeling and I need to walk through them and deal with them so that I can be the absolute best father I can be when he comes back to me, because he is coming back, so I've got some serious work to do.

Thanks to you all out there for your love and support.

Cash's Daddy

No comments: