Concert For Cash 2011

WHAT:4th Annual Concert For Cash with The Hollyfelds and Hillbilly Inferno
WHEN: Saturday, January 22, 2011
WHERE: The Oriental Theater (http://www.theorientaltheater.com/)
4334 West 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80212
WHO: The Hollyfelds with Hillbilly Inferno
WHY: To raise money for programs at The Children’s Hospital
TICKETS
: $35.00 VIP Patron Party / $20.00 General Admission(doors open GA at 7:15 pm),

available by calling 303-550-4310,

at the door

or online at

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135951



Or purchase directly online at:


Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hope for us

We found a group that makes some sense. Last night Page and I went to a Colorado SIDS group. Even though the diagnosis and circumstances around the children's passing may be different we were surrounded by parents who also have lost their infant. It was heart wrenching, uplifting, so sad and yet so helpful all at the same time. I am kind of exhausted today and in a way I feel we have taken a big step down that winding road. The people we are meeting on this path ....it's like: wow, you are so nice, so glad to have met you and yet I wish I never had to meet you at all.

There is hope though. There just has to be. I cried all day yesterday and only once so far today. I actually laughed with my dear friend Jennifer at lunch today. Laughed.......I have to believe that there is a plan for the three of us. And it's a good plan.

It's amazing to me how people find out and contact us. Dear friends from high school/college that I haven't spoken to in years have called, emails, sent cards, read the blog........My kid is a powerhouse. I believe he was sent here to change the world.
all my love to everyone who is reading......
cash's mommy

No comments: