Concert For Cash 2011

WHAT:4th Annual Concert For Cash with The Hollyfelds and Hillbilly Inferno
WHEN: Saturday, January 22, 2011
WHERE: The Oriental Theater (http://www.theorientaltheater.com/)
4334 West 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80212
WHO: The Hollyfelds with Hillbilly Inferno
WHY: To raise money for programs at The Children’s Hospital
TICKETS
: $35.00 VIP Patron Party / $20.00 General Admission(doors open GA at 7:15 pm),

available by calling 303-550-4310,

at the door

or online at

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135951



Or purchase directly online at:


Saturday, July 7, 2007

My son Cash-day he was born


Meet Cash right when he was born. I look at this and see what a fighter he was. He came early and was so perfect. I was so scared . You may have received your postcard in the mail this week or last. We are trying to get the word out that the Memorial Fund for Cash's Garden is set and running at The Children's Hospital Foundation. Info about the how to's and where are listed above.


We are struggling. My tears flow all the time, I get a break at times during the day, but then it hits all over again. People said when we first got home from the hospital that this was going to be a long road, I did not want to think that would be us...well...almost 7 weeks out and it's a long long bumpy windy dark road that we are trying to navigate...but there is no map for this.

We desperately want to find some couple to talk to that has walked this walk before us and gone on to have more children. A couple that lost their first child when it was an infant....we feel like the only couple on the planet sometimes that lost their first kid.


Cash is with me everyday. He lets me know he's around. I see Butterflies all the time.



Other ways to help:


call/email/check in with us. It's not always easy for me to pick up the phone when I am hurting this bad.


Help me plan a Game Night for Cash....maybe with poker and Bunco to raise $ for the Garden Fund.


Send your photos of your adventure with Cash in your tshirt. Celebrate the great soul of Cash.


I ask myself(and my sisters and Mom) all the time: There has to be a reason, what is it? I do trust that there is a reason for this to happen. That there are other plans for Page, Cash and I on this Earth. Just believing that helps get me out of bed daily when I don't want to.

Please keep us in your prayers.

Cash's Mommy

No comments: