Concert For Cash 2011

WHAT:4th Annual Concert For Cash with The Hollyfelds and Hillbilly Inferno
WHEN: Saturday, January 22, 2011
WHERE: The Oriental Theater (http://www.theorientaltheater.com/)
4334 West 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80212
WHO: The Hollyfelds with Hillbilly Inferno
WHY: To raise money for programs at The Children’s Hospital
TICKETS
: $35.00 VIP Patron Party / $20.00 General Admission(doors open GA at 7:15 pm),

available by calling 303-550-4310,

at the door

or online at

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135951



Or purchase directly online at:


Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Memorial Fund Update


Well, Holly Anderson just let me know that we have raised over $5, 000 so far for the Cash's Garden Fund. Thank you everyone for sending in checks. We are on our way to making this dream a reality.

We are doing ok, by that I mean, we are going to work, trying to fix our broken DVD player, getting therapy and exercise. Jane, my older sister was just here for 5 days. It was a great visit and I miss her already. Someone to make me eat regularly , someone to talk to about the Spiritual aspects of my Son, just someone to cry with during the day. It's hard to be alone during the day while working and need to cry and need to also function. There are many days I don't want to get out of bed but do. I know I am feeling down and that has never been a part of who I am. Never. It is like a part of me has gone. I pray it comes back.

Please say extra prayers for us today.

Cash's Mommy

No comments: