Concert For Cash 2011

WHAT:4th Annual Concert For Cash with The Hollyfelds and Hillbilly Inferno
WHEN: Saturday, January 22, 2011
WHERE: The Oriental Theater (http://www.theorientaltheater.com/)
4334 West 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80212
WHO: The Hollyfelds with Hillbilly Inferno
WHY: To raise money for programs at The Children’s Hospital
TICKETS
: $35.00 VIP Patron Party / $20.00 General Admission(doors open GA at 7:15 pm),

available by calling 303-550-4310,

at the door

or online at

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135951



Or purchase directly online at:


Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Getting ready for the big day

Hi, After another hectic day of getting things ready for the Benefit Concert with Grammy in town. It's so wonderful to have my mom here. It's really hard to think that Cash would be 1 on Friday......that I was pregnant a year ago....just about to go into labor...5 weeks early. All the outpouring of phone calls, emails, donations is overwhelming...people are just so nice.
I just miss my little man. And I am excited about the benefit concert and I am so very sad that this is how we are celebrating his bday. and yet we are celebrating Cash's life and his spirit. Which is bigger than all of us. He is my guiding light, he is my love, he is my heart and soul. I am blessed to be Cash's Mom. I do know we are doing the right thing by building this Healing Garden At Children's. I am grateful we will have a place to let people go and sit and be quiet. Just like we needed with Cash.

So if you are going to the Concert on Friday night-Thank you in advance. Let's really celebrate Cash's Spirit, his life, his lessons, his heart......full of love. To the cutest baby , I love you my baby boy, my beanie. I miss you. Good thing are coming our way.

To Cashie, my magic kid.
May he bless you all too.
Cash's Mommy

No comments: