Concert For Cash 2011

WHAT:4th Annual Concert For Cash with The Hollyfelds and Hillbilly Inferno
WHEN: Saturday, January 22, 2011
WHERE: The Oriental Theater (http://www.theorientaltheater.com/)
4334 West 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80212
WHO: The Hollyfelds with Hillbilly Inferno
WHY: To raise money for programs at The Children’s Hospital
TICKETS
: $35.00 VIP Patron Party / $20.00 General Admission(doors open GA at 7:15 pm),

available by calling 303-550-4310,

at the door

or online at

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135951



Or purchase directly online at:


Thursday, January 10, 2008

phone calls and emails and skiing with ladies

Hi, It has been a whirlwind of activity getting ready for the Benefit Concert in a week! Yikes! I feel like it's my job right now...which i guess it is and I am so thankful that we decided to do this b/c I don't know how I would be getting thru this time if I didn't have a million details to get done. I was driving home from Eldora yesterday after my first lesson, crying my eyes out again at how much I Miss Cashie and how want him here. I don't know if that will ever go away.
I spent 6 hours with all women skiers, talking up a storm as women do.....and you know one of the first questions someone asks you is" do you have kids"...so There I am riding up the chair w/a classmate and she asks me that very question. I start to cry(luckily I had goggles on) and caught my breath and told her we have a son. but we lost him in May. And she said..I am glad you made it thru the holidays. It was such a great response. Like she knew or something that my being in this class with women skiing was a feat in itself, let alone getting out of bed and dealing with life.

I have been getting emails from people I have yet to meet about the Benefit Concert. Calls too thru the Denver Post Article. We are hoping for a good turn out. I am not as nervous as I was a week ago.

You know my kid teaches me something everyday. I think today it was to have a little more FAITH in humanity. Sometimes I can get so caught up in my life, my world, my sorrow that I forget that there are people out in the world just praying for us and Cash. People I may not know yet. I am not sure what this journey that Page , Cash and I are on will bring us next...but I know we are a family. And that alone has made us stronger as people. I hope someday I will be able to help all these people who are working their tails off to help us right now.

All my love goes out to everyone.

Via Cashie!

Cash's Mommy

No comments: