Concert For Cash 2011

WHAT:4th Annual Concert For Cash with The Hollyfelds and Hillbilly Inferno
WHEN: Saturday, January 22, 2011
WHERE: The Oriental Theater (http://www.theorientaltheater.com/)
4334 West 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80212
WHO: The Hollyfelds with Hillbilly Inferno
WHY: To raise money for programs at The Children’s Hospital
TICKETS
: $35.00 VIP Patron Party / $20.00 General Admission(doors open GA at 7:15 pm),

available by calling 303-550-4310,

at the door

or online at

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135951



Or purchase directly online at:


Monday, December 3, 2007

back in denver

Hi, We are back in town. It's amazing after being gone, having such a great vacation....I realized this AM that it was also a vacation from the familiar surroundings, all the memories, all the stuff that is here at our home. I Just found a huge box of medical supplies in The Nursery that was supposed to be for Cash if we were going to take him home from Children's and do Hospice here. I didn't even know it was here in the house. I just don't want to have that sick energy in our home where we are fighting to heal, fighting to just stay positive . I miss holding my son.
I was in a Class this Am , exercising and had my Team Cash shirt on....I was struggling a bit and the instructor said" do it, you can do it, do it for the baby" and he pointed to my shirt. Now, I don't know this instructor but he got me. I have to do it for Cashie. I have to keep going. I have to be strong. He was with us in St Johns. And as we flew home, the clouds were so beautiful. I said to page" Do you think that's what Cashie sees as he is flying around? All that beauty?"
I think he does. I know he is free. And I know he loves him Mommy.
I know he is here. Cash is here.
Cash's Mommy

No comments: