Concert For Cash 2011

WHAT:4th Annual Concert For Cash with The Hollyfelds and Hillbilly Inferno
WHEN: Saturday, January 22, 2011
WHERE: The Oriental Theater (http://www.theorientaltheater.com/)
4334 West 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80212
WHO: The Hollyfelds with Hillbilly Inferno
WHY: To raise money for programs at The Children’s Hospital
TICKETS
: $35.00 VIP Patron Party / $20.00 General Admission(doors open GA at 7:15 pm),

available by calling 303-550-4310,

at the door

or online at

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135951



Or purchase directly online at:


Friday, December 28, 2007

Don't Quit


Hi, This is Page and I in jail. Please know that as much as I cry I have to keep smiling for all the blessings I have. Let this picture tell you that we are ok, just sad.
It's Friday afternoon. I just took the pups for a run around town. You know since I spend a great deal of time alone during the winter months I have been thinking about what I was supposed to be doing today if Cash were here on Earth. I know he was just too sick , and it would have been so hard to keep him healthy....or as healthy as he could be. I just miss my son today. Like everyday.

I have received so many emails about ticket sales from the ticket posse. You guys are amazing. You know our goal is just to pack the place. make it a good night, make some noise and joy. So, please don't stress if your tickets haven't sold.....that's not as important as just celebrating this kid. Ok? you with me? Just call me or email if you need help w/your tix sales.


My Mom sent me this really great poem today, that my Grandmother(my idol) sent her when she was my age...it was about hope and I am going to post it. And since my Mom will be at the concert-I think she may need a bit of joy herself. It's one thing for Page and I to go thru this but our Families are all grieving for Cash and us and themselves too. I am so grateful everyone met Cash and got to be touched by his spirit, his eyes, his smile.


Don't Quit
Author Unknown
When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,

When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,

When funds are low and the debts are high,

And you want to smile but you have to sigh,

When care is pressing you down a bit,

Rest if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns,

As every one of us sometimes learns,

And many a failure turns about,

When he might have won if he'd stuck it out.

Don't give up, though the pace seems slow -

You may succeed with another blow.
Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man;

Often the struggler has given up

When he might have captured the victor's cup

,And he learned too late, when the night slipped down,

How close he was to the golden crown.
Success is failure turned inside out -

The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,

And you never can tell how close you are -

It may be near when it seems afar;

So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit -

It's when things seem worst that you mustn't quit.

Love and Peace,MOM

No comments: