Concert For Cash 2011

WHAT:4th Annual Concert For Cash with The Hollyfelds and Hillbilly Inferno
WHEN: Saturday, January 22, 2011
WHERE: The Oriental Theater (http://www.theorientaltheater.com/)
4334 West 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80212
WHO: The Hollyfelds with Hillbilly Inferno
WHY: To raise money for programs at The Children’s Hospital
TICKETS
: $35.00 VIP Patron Party / $20.00 General Admission(doors open GA at 7:15 pm),

available by calling 303-550-4310,

at the door

or online at

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135951



Or purchase directly online at:


Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thursday Am-Denver Post

So we met with The Denver Post reporter at Children's yesterday. We walked to the Garden site and told our story about Cash. I love listening to Page talk about his son, the pride that just oozes from him about our little boy. It is so amazing to me. It's so hard to watch the one you love the most being heartbroken and there is nothing I can do. Page is just so amazing, his strength. His courage, his willingness to go to therapy and do all the work. I am in awe of him.

I don't know if all husbands would be that open. I know I am blessed to have Page and my best friend. Cash was with me today at Boot Camp....making me run up all those stairs...you know he makes me run because couldn't.

I love you Page and Cashie, my boys. I am blessed.
Cash's Mommy

No comments: