Concert For Cash 2011

WHAT:4th Annual Concert For Cash with The Hollyfelds and Hillbilly Inferno
WHEN: Saturday, January 22, 2011
WHERE: The Oriental Theater (http://www.theorientaltheater.com/)
4334 West 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80212
WHO: The Hollyfelds with Hillbilly Inferno
WHY: To raise money for programs at The Children’s Hospital
TICKETS
: $35.00 VIP Patron Party / $20.00 General Admission(doors open GA at 7:15 pm),

available by calling 303-550-4310,

at the door

or online at

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135951



Or purchase directly online at:


Sunday, December 9, 2007

living in the present

Hi, It's Sunday morning and we are gearing up to go skiing. and it's cold outside today.
I woke up with thoughts of the past, as I often do, or thoughts of the future....what I hope for. Rarely do i Think of the present. That has always been the case with me....I have always been a future thinker....and for right now, for today , I need to take a break from that and be really happy about what I have in my life right now: A loving husband, 2 great and fuzzy dogs , and cat who has been with me longer than anyone else ...and a whole family that loves me and friends that support me. a business that thrives and people to work with who are amazing.
I have the spirit of my little boy to guide me along my way. My Angel , my Cashie.

Thank yo all for helping us to sell tix.
We couldn't do this without you.

love, Cash's Mommy

No comments: