Concert For Cash 2011

WHAT:4th Annual Concert For Cash with The Hollyfelds and Hillbilly Inferno
WHEN: Saturday, January 22, 2011
WHERE: The Oriental Theater (http://www.theorientaltheater.com/)
4334 West 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80212
WHO: The Hollyfelds with Hillbilly Inferno
WHY: To raise money for programs at The Children’s Hospital
TICKETS
: $35.00 VIP Patron Party / $20.00 General Admission(doors open GA at 7:15 pm),

available by calling 303-550-4310,

at the door

or online at

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135951



Or purchase directly online at:


Monday, December 10, 2007

Boot Camp Strength

Hi, So as I was kicking the crap out of a huge punching bag at Camp this am I started to cry. I think about my Son, and how strong he is, how much strength he had to stay here with us for 4 months with SMA. His little hands curling up and we thought he was getting better all the time. Cash is strength he is love he is goodness he is perfection. So please take a moment today hug someone you love, talk to someone who needs to hear your voice, call your mom and dad and tell them you love them. My son is my whole heart and soul and I miss him with so much power it makes me have to believe that Cash is here with his mommy today...pushing me to be strong, to kick harder, to be nicer. To breathe.
Cash's Mommy
ps...I love you Cashie

No comments: