Concert For Cash 2011

WHAT:4th Annual Concert For Cash with The Hollyfelds and Hillbilly Inferno
WHEN: Saturday, January 22, 2011
WHERE: The Oriental Theater (http://www.theorientaltheater.com/)
4334 West 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80212
WHO: The Hollyfelds with Hillbilly Inferno
WHY: To raise money for programs at The Children’s Hospital
TICKETS
: $35.00 VIP Patron Party / $20.00 General Admission(doors open GA at 7:15 pm),

available by calling 303-550-4310,

at the door

or online at

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135951



Or purchase directly online at:


Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Dr Gordon(Cash's Pediatrician) hikes with Cash



Teri and Page,

I visited your Cash Blog site tonight. It is really beautiful. My eyes are welling up.
I just couldn't figure out how to post on the site, or add my picture with my Team Cash T-shirt due to my own ineptitude. Therefore, I thought I would just send you this e-mail with the pictures attached.

Not a day goes by where we mention you and Cash in our clinic; you are never far from our thoughts. When you gave me the shirt, I knew right away where I would get a picture for you. Our family likes to take hikes in the high country in the summer, and I wanted to bring Cash's little spirit along with us on one of our hikes. The pictures that are attached were taken by our 13 year old son at Devil's Thumb pass east of Fraser. During the hike, I talked to my family all about Cash's pure spirit, your love and care of him, and what a reminder he is to us of the preciousness of life.

My sister lost her first born son to a disease called Kawasaki's when he was 11 mos. old. I was a resident working in the hospital when he died. The healing took a long time for she and her husband. They are still together, and have 3 beautiful children. Being close to that, I can more closely imagine what you are experiencing, yet no one can understand the loss of a child, unless you personally are sent down that path. My thoughts go out to you, and I hope that one day I can be a part of the life of your future children.

I hope that you are finding healing, peace and comfort.

God Bless,
Steve Gordon

No comments: