Concert For Cash 2011

WHAT:4th Annual Concert For Cash with The Hollyfelds and Hillbilly Inferno
WHEN: Saturday, January 22, 2011
WHERE: The Oriental Theater (http://www.theorientaltheater.com/)
4334 West 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80212
WHO: The Hollyfelds with Hillbilly Inferno
WHY: To raise money for programs at The Children’s Hospital
TICKETS
: $35.00 VIP Patron Party / $20.00 General Admission(doors open GA at 7:15 pm),

available by calling 303-550-4310,

at the door

or online at

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135951



Or purchase directly online at:


Monday, June 25, 2007

. . . seeking some answers. . . . .

It's really hard when someone says to me "It must have happened for a reason . . " I start to look for answers as to why this happened. There is no answer, and if my son was taken away from me for a "reason", I feel like I must be a pretty bad person. It's a really bad spiral and it takes a while for me to pull myself out of it. Some things do happen for a reason. A fender bender, not getting work finished, tripping on a curb. Things like that seem to have reasons as to why. But in Cash's case . . . . no way. So I'm left wondering why does something like this happen to people who have prepared and poured their hearts and souls into it. It sucks not having that answer and I'm not being pessimistic about it either. I recognize that there have been some truly amazing and wonderful occurences in the aftermath and believe me when I say that it helps. But it definitely doesn't eliminate the pain or provide the answers.

I hope this makes sense. I've been thinking about it for a few days and getting pretty angry about the "it happened for a reason" response. Medically I've got my reason, and I pray that a spiritual one will come to me. We still have lots of tears and questions and frustrations. I cried all the way to work today when "tears in heaven" played on the radio. I wasn't expecting it, but it's always so wonderful to feel Cash with me.

Please keep calling and a big thanks to all of you that have been.

All our love,
Cash's Daddy

No comments: