Concert For Cash 2011

WHAT:4th Annual Concert For Cash with The Hollyfelds and Hillbilly Inferno
WHEN: Saturday, January 22, 2011
WHERE: The Oriental Theater (http://www.theorientaltheater.com/)
4334 West 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80212
WHO: The Hollyfelds with Hillbilly Inferno
WHY: To raise money for programs at The Children’s Hospital
TICKETS
: $35.00 VIP Patron Party / $20.00 General Admission(doors open GA at 7:15 pm),

available by calling 303-550-4310,

at the door

or online at

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135951



Or purchase directly online at:


Monday, June 11, 2007

NEED YOUR PICTURES

Hello out there. Man these days are draining. Every little thing seems to take so much effort these days. Even the simplest of things like sweeping the floor sucks the life out of us. We have been making an effort to get out of the house which is helping a lot. The hardest part is all of the different 'triggers' out there. I broke down in Hardware store yesterday when I saw a father and his son moving around the store checking out all of the fun stuff in there. It made me feel so empty knowing that I can't directly share that with Cash. He will always help me find my way around, but I just wish that I could take his little hand and go through life with him. I know that I'm a dad and I'll always be his dad, but when he's not around I don't feel like one. So ultimately, I guess that with Father's day coming up I'm super sad that I don't get to share it with him. I have faith though that he will connect with me.

On a completely different note, we need your pictures. Knowing that Cash has been all over the place we ask that you either send Teri or me the pictures you have been taking of yourselves celebrating Cash with your families. Send them in whatever manner you can, we just want them. Thanks for your help with this.

So there are some thoughts for today. Thanks to everyone who has called or e-mailed, or dropped by to connect with us. It's helped a ton.

All our love,

Page, Teri, Cash, Spider, and Stripe.

No comments: