Concert For Cash 2011

WHAT:4th Annual Concert For Cash with The Hollyfelds and Hillbilly Inferno
WHEN: Saturday, January 22, 2011
WHERE: The Oriental Theater (http://www.theorientaltheater.com/)
4334 West 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80212
WHO: The Hollyfelds with Hillbilly Inferno
WHY: To raise money for programs at The Children’s Hospital
TICKETS
: $35.00 VIP Patron Party / $20.00 General Admission(doors open GA at 7:15 pm),

available by calling 303-550-4310,

at the door

or online at

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135951



Or purchase directly online at:


Thursday, May 24, 2007

big hugs

Hi Page and Teri,

 

I saw the “Happy Campers” photo of you two and it made me smile.   Those are the faces that describe you both so perfectly.  In fact, seeing the picture made me really miss hanging out with you guys—BIG time.

 

It is cool that you are keeping us posted on your travels.  It isn’t always easy to read what you’ve written only because it makes me sad that you are experiencing so much pain and grief.  It must be so difficult to write sometimes, but you both remain resolute—which is so telling of your character and who you are as people.   How I wish that I could give you both big hugs!  

 

Yesterday, I received the Team Cash T-shirts.  Thank you so much!  That was so kind.  I am devising a plan to honor to Cash.  What that is exactly, I’m not sure yet, but I am eager to do something.  Page, I wish I could have touched base with you before you left.  It was Arne’s birthday, so we went out of town (no email, no phone).  Anyway, it was so awesome to hear your message.  I played it over and over and it totally made me smile through tears.  I really miss our “Grande Americano with Room” coffee chats.

 

So, in news from NYC…Arne was promoted to a Principal a few weeks ago.  He certainly does put the ‘pal’ in principal, eh?  I’m very proud of him.  We are going to Korea again in July for the final presentation of our project.  I’m looking forward to a Korean spa, authentic Bimibob, and of course, Soju and plenty of karaoke.  As for me, I’ve been workin’ like a d-o-g.   I look forward to having a life again someday.

 

Safe travels and let the roads take you where they may.   If you decide to pull an about face and head to New England, you’ve got a place to crash!

 

Many hugs,

Jennifer

 

 

No comments: