Concert For Cash 2011

WHAT:4th Annual Concert For Cash with The Hollyfelds and Hillbilly Inferno
WHEN: Saturday, January 22, 2011
WHERE: The Oriental Theater (http://www.theorientaltheater.com/)
4334 West 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80212
WHO: The Hollyfelds with Hillbilly Inferno
WHY: To raise money for programs at The Children’s Hospital
TICKETS
: $35.00 VIP Patron Party / $20.00 General Admission(doors open GA at 7:15 pm),

available by calling 303-550-4310,

at the door

or online at

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135951



Or purchase directly online at:


Monday, May 7, 2007

Dearest Little Cash,

I feel so lucky to have you in my life.  I first met you in the winter shortly after you were born...I got to see you every day for a whole week.   I grew to love you more and more everytime I saw  you....I remember the day I left when I held you in my arms and you looked right at me and listened as I talked to you .  I felt you understood everything I was saying....I kissed you goodbye and it was hard to leave you and your Mother and Dad....
 
I would call your Mother to hear all about you and she would send me great pictures that Grampa Scott and I just loved....We were sad that you lived so far away but so happy to see you getting bigger and hearing all about your hikes with Mom and Dad....
 
I am back in Colorado now and you are very sick...I get to see you everyday and when you look at me and I talk to you I still feel you understand everything I am saying to you and that you know that I love you more than life itself....You are a true brave heart....a child who's soul is bigger than his body...who is wise beyond his years...who knows nothing but love and goodness.   
 
In the short time you have been here on earth you have impacted so many people.....You are like Tinker Bell sprinkling fairy dust on all who come in contact with you....We are all better people for having known you.   You bring out the best in us all....
 
I love you my dear little pumpkin baby....Tomorrow I am going to read you the book The Poky Little Puppy....Did you know I used to read that story to your Mother and she cried every I read it to her...She loved that Poky little puppy....I know you love your doggy Spider and your kitty Cowie too...,,.,
 
 
I'll Love you Forever.....
 
 
Grammy Sandy

No comments: