Concert For Cash 2011

WHAT:4th Annual Concert For Cash with The Hollyfelds and Hillbilly Inferno
WHEN: Saturday, January 22, 2011
WHERE: The Oriental Theater (http://www.theorientaltheater.com/)
4334 West 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80212
WHO: The Hollyfelds with Hillbilly Inferno
WHY: To raise money for programs at The Children’s Hospital
TICKETS
: $35.00 VIP Patron Party / $20.00 General Admission(doors open GA at 7:15 pm),

available by calling 303-550-4310,

at the door

or online at

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135951



Or purchase directly online at:


Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Dear Cash

Dear Cash,

 

In the words of Austin Powers, “Allow myself to introduce…myself.”  My name is Jennifer Russell and I am a friend of your Mom and Dad.  I haven’t had the good fortune of meeting you because I live far away in New York City.  You may have already heard of it, but if you haven’t it is a place with lots of tall buildings and lots and lots of people.  There is always something to do here like go to a museum, a great restaurant or a baseball game (go Yankees!).  I used to live in Denver, in fact, I used to live pretty close to Edgewater…maybe only a mile away.  I sure miss Colorado—especially the big blue sky and of course, the mountains.

 

From what I understand, it sounds like you have non-stop company visiting with you.  I heard that your Grandmother read you “Cat in the Hat.”  I just love that book!  That cat is silly, don’t you think?  Does he remind you of Cowie?  You probably miss her and Spider.  Did Spider come to visit you?  I bet he gave you a big kiss!  Did you introduce him to your friends Bananas and Blue Bear?  Spider is such a big fluffy dog.  I like his fuzzy tail and his oversized paws.  

 

So, I just wanted to tell you a few things about your parents that you probably don’t know.  Your Mom has the most beautiful vegetable garden.   I have always enjoyed being in their backyard looking at all the wonderful things that she has planted and cultivated.  Of course, your Dad is no slouch either.  Did you know that he made a hot tub with electric coffeemakers?  He did!  It sounds funny, but he built a container to hide them in, so you would never know.  I think it caught on fire or something, but no damage was done.  No harm, no foul, right?  (Oh, and your Mom makes the most delicious red velvet cake with fresh cherries on top)   I don’t have to tell you that they have the best smiles and the biggest hearts because you see that everyday.   They sure do love you and want you to start feeling better.  We all want that for you!

 

I hope to see new pictures of you soon.  You have a beautiful smile.  Say hello to your parents for me (and from Arne, too; he’s my husband).  I am thinking about them all the time.

 

Lots of love from NYC!

Love,

Jennifer

 

 

No comments: