Concert For Cash 2011

WHAT:4th Annual Concert For Cash with The Hollyfelds and Hillbilly Inferno
WHEN: Saturday, January 22, 2011
WHERE: The Oriental Theater (http://www.theorientaltheater.com/)
4334 West 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80212
WHO: The Hollyfelds with Hillbilly Inferno
WHY: To raise money for programs at The Children’s Hospital
TICKETS
: $35.00 VIP Patron Party / $20.00 General Admission(doors open GA at 7:15 pm),

available by calling 303-550-4310,

at the door

or online at

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135951



Or purchase directly online at:


Monday, May 14, 2007

To Cash from Annie in Puerto Rico

My name is Annie Pausback and I'm a lifelong friend of the Phillips - Lots of river trips together. I'm in Puerto Rico right now for a year working as an Americorp Volunteer in a homeless shelter. My internet access is pretty limited so I'm sending a quick email to you.

Some hard things have happened back home while I've been here but this one brings me to my knees. God bless you all. Thanks for the reports and I will get on the blog as soon as possible. Please tell Page and Terri that I think of them and Cash everyday with tears and many many prayers!!

Annie

No comments: