Concert For Cash 2011

WHAT:4th Annual Concert For Cash with The Hollyfelds and Hillbilly Inferno
WHEN: Saturday, January 22, 2011
WHERE: The Oriental Theater (http://www.theorientaltheater.com/)
4334 West 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80212
WHO: The Hollyfelds with Hillbilly Inferno
WHY: To raise money for programs at The Children’s Hospital
TICKETS
: $35.00 VIP Patron Party / $20.00 General Admission(doors open GA at 7:15 pm),

available by calling 303-550-4310,

at the door

or online at

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135951



Or purchase directly online at:


Tuesday, May 15, 2007

To Cash

Hey Cash,
 
I know you are in a better place now, that you have been unshackled from the failed, frail husk that made your short life a struggle.  I know you have been given to fly, but still, I am sorry that I did not get a chance to meet you.  Your folks are such great people - among the kindest, most genuine that I have ever known.  With that kind of love and support, I know you would have grown into a special man in your own right.  That is what makes it hard to lose you now.  I know your mom and dad are grateful for the light and joy you brought into their lives.  But we parents can be greedy - Knowing your dad, I am sure he was looking forward to showing you so many of the wonders of this place.  There are rivers to paddle, mountains to climb, amazing sunsets and so much more.  There was a lot to see here and I am sorry we never had the time to share more of it with you.   Thanks for helping to teach and remind us abou t the joy and beauty and love that do exist here amidst the temporary and sometimes difficult lives we lead.  As you may have noticed, some of us can be a little distracted at times.  I know we never met, but you still were able to make an impact on me.  It looks like I am not alone.  Thanks Cash.  God bless and keep you.
 
Jason

No comments: