Concert For Cash 2011

WHAT:4th Annual Concert For Cash with The Hollyfelds and Hillbilly Inferno
WHEN: Saturday, January 22, 2011
WHERE: The Oriental Theater (http://www.theorientaltheater.com/)
4334 West 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80212
WHO: The Hollyfelds with Hillbilly Inferno
WHY: To raise money for programs at The Children’s Hospital
TICKETS
: $35.00 VIP Patron Party / $20.00 General Admission(doors open GA at 7:15 pm),

available by calling 303-550-4310,

at the door

or online at

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135951



Or purchase directly online at:


Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day Gratitude

What a happy Mother's Day, my first and I woke up face to face with Cash. I thanked him for being here. I just need to share my gratitude with everyone , because if i don't I get pretty sad and can't focus on what's really good.
My child woke woke up. Cashie has given me so many gifts but most of all he has given me the gift of being his Mom. I know everyone loves their children and think their child is the best but please let me indulge myself in praise for my Little man.this kid is so amazing, he could have chosen not to come at all......and he did....5 weeks early. Cash has given me the gift of being Mommy, going on walks, joining Mountain mamas, going to Mommy Class, showing him off at church, Going to Mommy/baby movies on Tuesday mornings...and so much more...all the smiles are what I cherish most. Cash is a gift.every minute I get to be his Mommy.I know there are people in our world that do not get this oppurtunity to feel what it feels like to have your child smile at you, to hold him, to change his diapers........I am lucky and grateful and full of love for my Child and my husband who are the best gifts I could have ever received. How lucky am I???Everyday is Mother's Day for me. And for that I am so grateful.

No comments: