Concert For Cash 2011

WHAT:4th Annual Concert For Cash with The Hollyfelds and Hillbilly Inferno
WHEN: Saturday, January 22, 2011
WHERE: The Oriental Theater (http://www.theorientaltheater.com/)
4334 West 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80212
WHO: The Hollyfelds with Hillbilly Inferno
WHY: To raise money for programs at The Children’s Hospital
TICKETS
: $35.00 VIP Patron Party / $20.00 General Admission(doors open GA at 7:15 pm),

available by calling 303-550-4310,

at the door

or online at

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135951



Or purchase directly online at:


Thursday, May 3, 2007

Hi Friends and Family of Cash, Tess(Teri) and Page Phillips,

We are sending this out on behalf of Cash and family.

As you may have heard Cash is very sick. Cash has a chronic neuro-muscular condition that is very serious and life threatening. Although a final diagnosis has not been made, at this point the doctors are saying that the symptoms and tests indicate that Cash has SMA (Spinal Muscular Atrophy). Cash is a beautiful and special child and is going to need very extensive home care for the rest of his life.

There is a good website that has more information about this disease at http://www.fsma.org.

They want to thank all of you for your kind thoughts, calls, cards and emails. They mean so much to Tess, Page and Cash.

Everyone is asking the same question ‘what can we do’?

Right now, they really need your continued prayers and thoughts. Their plan is to take Cash home. As of right now it looks like that could be as soon as Monday. Once home, they will need time to figure out how to manage his care and find their groove.

As time progresses and they figure out what their day to day lives will look like, they will definitely need help and support from all of us.

They want to see so many of your faces and have you meet and be a part of Cash’s life, but right now they really need to focus on learning how to care for his needs.

Please continue to keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

Over the past few days we have seen a strength in this family that is simply incredible. We can’t put in words how truly amazingly strong Tess, Page and Cash are.

Teri and Page would like you to feel free to forward this to any of their 'extended' friends that you feel necessary.


Cash is a fighter, like his name-sake Muhammad Ali

A poem from Rumble in the Jungle
Last night I had a dream, When I got to Africa,
I had one hell of a rumble.
I had to beat Tarzan’s behind first,
For claiming to be King of the Jungle.
For this fight, I’ve wrestled with alligators,
I’ve tustled with a whale.
I done handcuffed lightning
And put thunder in jail.
You know I’m bad.
I have murdered a rock,
I’ve injured a stone, and hospitalized a brick.
I’m so bad, I make medicine sick.
I’m so fast, man,
I can run through a hurricane and not get wet.
When George Foreman meets me,
He’ll pay his debt.
I can drown the drink of water, and kill a dead tree.
Wait till you see Muhammad Ali.

No comments: